Level 1: Portland
Twentyfortynine, Level 1: Portland
- The first level of the Twentyfortynine Facebook game.
- Level 1 (3 parts) has agents searching Portland, OR for Ken Asaba, seeking out clues along the way.
WARNING: Spoilers below.
FILE NAME COMM AGENT RELEVANT CONTENT F 268 G 267 J 264 L 262 M 261 Clear the area
The chief has given clear instructions that we cover the entire area before moving on to another district. Leave no stone unturned, agent.
Run a search
This place is empty. Run a Zooglio search on anything interesting in your files, agent.
No go. DWF has been known to hide crucial information in their communications. Take a look through what we've uncovered so far, and make sure we aren't missing anything.
Bill Yarrow Paul Thomas Informant 104 File:L1P3-Audio-Informant104-Racism.f4v Graffiti DWF Code: JAHV7 (Zooglio result)
- KA: The tech experts I needed to speak to are not trusting of outsiders. Earning trust takes time.
- ?: ...
Graffiti DWF Code: 9RKE (Zooglio result)
- ?: Well? Did you get what you needed?
- KA: ...
Part 3 of 3
- April 14, 6:30-8:30pm
- Jane Addams Hull-House Museum (hullhousemuseum.org, Ph# 312-413-5353)
- 800 S. Halsted Chicago, IL 60607-7017
If we knew what airport Asaba flew in from, we might get an idea where he might go next. Have you dug anything up?
- Answer: ORD
He didn't come from out of the country? Well, it's not standard op to quarantine in that case, but I'm sure they had a good reason.
DWF Code: QMX3 (Zooglio result)
- KA: We can go now
- ?: ...
- Answer: MISSING
Someone was keeping a copy of that announcement they loop at the airport.
Travel is such a pain as a civilian. Don't know why anyone even bothers.